GET INVOLVED TODAY TO RECEIVE YOUR UPDATES & BLOGS!

HELP AFTER LIFE CHANGING TOXIC MOLD!

Clark & Vici Francoies give their testimonies of how they found God in a life changing illness...

⏎ Get the help you need in not only where and how to find the right doctors, to what to eat! Acquire

⏎ CLICK HERE!!. Black mold” refers to several species of mold (which is a type of fungus) that have a dark green or black appearance. The most common species is Stachybotrys chartarum.

These molds thrive in warm, frequently moist environments, including baths, showers, toilets, kitchens, and basements. They can also grow on wood, dirt, or paper. Mold may grow even more plentifully in humid climates or if you use a humidifier indoors.

Many black molds are toxigenic, meaning that they release toxins that can be irritating or even harmful for people who have preexisting conditions. Called mycotoxins, they’re produced as mold spores eat, grow, and form colonies with other spores.

High concentrations of mycotoxins may cause mold poisoning even in healthy individuals depending on the concentration of mycotoxins, the amount of time exposed to them, and other variables.

Learn how to identify mold poisoning symptoms, how mold poisoning is diagnosed and treated, and how you can cope with and reduce toxic molds in your home.

Find out WHAT THE SYMPTOMS are in the next post.

God Bless,

Coach Vici


For more information, or to give for help to someone you know get your copy of "Life Changing Toxic Mold-Is Your Home Hiding A Silent Killer?" Clark & Vici share how they learned to thrive again after Toxic Mold exposure. This story is how they not only learned to survive, they learned to thrive! Find out more about their fight for life and their road back to health in their #1 Best Selling Book in Counseling & Recovery.  AND Religion and Spiritually "Life Changing Toxic Mold-Is Your Home Hiding A Silent Killer?"  NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!

Symptoms Of Toxic Mold!

What are the symptoms of mold poisoning?Mycotoxicosis, or “mold poisoning,” can affect the upper respiratory system with symptoms like those of a cold or flu. Additional symptoms brought on by mycotoxins are especially harmful or even fatal to someone with allergies or asthma.Common mold poisoning symptoms for those without a respiratory condition include:

  • coughing
  • wheezing
  • nose stuffiness
  • itchy or red eyes
  • itchy skin

If you have allergies or asthma, you may experience more severe forms of these symptoms or have other serious symptoms, such as:

  • headaches
  • feeling exhausted
  • frequent coughing, especially at night
  • sinusitis
  • allergic reactions
  • chest colds
  • fever
  • difficulty breathing

Long-term mold exposure, even if it doesn’t cause immediate symptoms, may also lead to:

  • losing your hair
  • anxiety
  • confusion or memory loss
  • numbness in hands and feet
  • stomach pains
  • sensitivity to light
  • gaining weight for no reason
  • muscle cramps

Mold exposure can cause severe symptoms if you have any of the following conditions:

  • seasonal or chronic allergies
  • a mold-specific allergy
  • asthma
  • cystic fibrosis
  • weakened immune system
  • chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
  • immunodeficiency disorders

Mold exposure can be harmful to anyone but especially so to young children. A 2012 study of 36 species of molds in 289 homes with 8-month-old infants found that infants and young children exposed to mold may be more likely to develop asthma later in life.

God Bless,

Coach Vici


For more information, or to give for help to someone you know get your copy of "Life Changing Toxic Mold-Is Your Home Hiding A Silent Killer?" Clark & Vici share how they learned to thrive again after Toxic Mold exposure. This story is how they not only learned to survive, they learned to thrive! Find out more about their fight for life and their road back to health in their #1 Best Selling Book in Counseling & Recovery.  AND Religion and Spiritually "Life Changing Toxic Mold-Is Your Home Hiding A Silent Killer?"  NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!

How Do You Treat Toxic Mold Exposure?

How is mold exposure treated?Treatment for mold allergies and exposure symptoms may include:

  • Nasal sprays or rinses. Over-the-counter nasal corticosteroids, such as fluticasone (Flonase), reduce airway inflammation caused by mold allergies. Also, a solution of warm, distilled water and saline can help rinse your nasal passages of mold spores and remove congestion.
  • Over-the-counter (OTC) medications. Antihistamines, such as cetirizine (Zyrtec) or loratadine (Claritin), reduce your immune system response, minimizing airway inflammation. Decongestants, such as pseudoephedrine (Sudafed), help keep down swelling due to allergic reactions.
  • Montelukast (Singulair). This oral medication reduces mucus in your airways, which reduces symptoms of both mold allergies and asthma.
  • Allergy shots. Your doctor may recommend getting regular shots with small amounts of allergens to build up your body’s immunity to them over time.
  • God Bless
  • Coach  Vici


For more information, or to give for help to someone you know get your copy of "Life Changing Toxic Mold-Is Your Home Hiding A Silent Killer?" Clark & Vici share how they learned to thrive again after Toxic Mold exposure. This story is how they not only learned to survive, they learned to thrive! Find out more about their fight for life and their road back to health in their #1 Best Selling Book in Counseling & Recovery.  AND Religion and Spiritually "Life Changing Toxic Mold-Is Your Home Hiding A Silent Killer?"  NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!

How Can I Check For Toxic Black Mold?

How can I check for black mold?It’s best to hire a professional to help you identify and remove black mold, especially if you’re severely allergic or vulnerable to it.Here are some steps for identifying and removing black mold.Identifying mold in your home

  1. Look for black, clustered growths, especially in warm, moist rooms. Pay attention to whether you start coughing, sneezing, or wheezing when you enter the room — even if you don’t see mold, the spores or mycotoxins can still cause symptoms.
  2. Look for causes of mold growth, such as a leak, lack of ventilation, or old food, papers, or wood.
  3. Resolve any issues causing mold growth. Throw away anything affected by mold or contributing to mold growth.

Removing mold from your home

  1. Remove any objects from the area that haven’t been touched by mold growth.
  2. Put up plastic sheets on windows and doors to seal the room.
  3. Set up a HEPA air purifier in the room to capture mold spores.
  4. Cover yourself with a mask, gloves, boots, and a mold-resistant suit.
  5. Cut away and replace mold-damaged drywall from the room full of mold.
  6. Cover nonporous surfaces affected by mold with bleach or a fungicidal agent.
  7. Let these areas dry before you renovate the room.


For more information, or to give for help to someone you know get your copy of "Life Changing Toxic Mold-Is Your Home Hiding A Silent Killer?" Clark & Vici share how they learned to thrive again after Toxic Mold exposure. This story is how they not only learned to survive, they learned to thrive! Find out more about their fight for life and their road back to health in their #1 Best Selling Book in Counseling & Recovery.  AND Religion and Spiritually "Life Changing Toxic Mold-Is Your Home Hiding A Silent Killer?"  NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!

How To Manage Toxic Mold Exposure

How do I manage mold?Here are some do’s and don’ts for keeping mold from growing indoors.Do’s

  • Clean and vacuum your home regularly.
  • Leave doors and windows open for ventilation when you bathe, shower, or do other activities that can increase moisture.
  • Use a dehumidifier to keep indoor relative humidity (RH) below 50 percent.
  • Use an indoor air purifier with high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration or install an appropriate high-efficiency filter in your furnace or ventilation system.
  • Make sure your rain gutters are clean and not blocking water drainage.

Don’ts

  • Don’t leave old books, newspapers, or wood sitting unused for long periods.
  • Don’t put carpet in rooms like bathrooms, kitchens, and basements.
  • Don’t ignore leaks from pipes or groundwater—fix them as soon as possible.

The bottom linePeople with asthma, allergies, or immune system conditions are especially vulnerable to mold.But it’s not difficult to prevent mold overgrowth by keeping your indoor humidity low and your space clean.Keep an eye out for small growths and do something about mold before it grows out of your control.If you think your health is being affected by mold exposure, speak to your doctor or allergist.


For more information, or to give for help to someone you know get your copy of "Life Changing Toxic Mold-Is Your Home Hiding A Silent Killer?" Clark & Vici share how they learned to thrive again after Toxic Mold exposure. This story is how they not only learned to survive, they learned to thrive! Find out more about their fight for life and their road back to health in their #1 Best Selling Book in Counseling & Recovery.  AND Religion and Spiritually "Life Changing Toxic Mold-Is Your Home Hiding A Silent Killer?"  NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!


SHOP FOR INSPIRATION ON OUR STORE PAGE

ALL SALES AND DONATIONS GO TO SUPPORT OUR POSTINGS & SUPPLIES TO RUN OUR MINISTRY..  TO HELP OUR MINISTRY OR TO ACQUIRE YOUR TREASURES, ALL HAND MADE- INSPIRED BY HAWAII & GOD'S BEAUTIFUL NATURE VISIT OUR STORE PAGE. COUNSELING CALLS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR MORE PERSONALIZED HELP.. SCHEDULE YOUR CALL THROUGH OUR STORE PAGE..    

GET INVOLVED WITH US NOW WITH YOUR SUPPORT OF ANY AMOUNT

Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals to you and improve our working conditions. Your generous donation will help fund our mission.

Pay with PayPal or a debit/credit card